Saturday, July 09, 2005

Final - from Gary

From: Gary Rodney
Date: July 9, 2005 10:56:45 AM CDT
Subject: Final


Hello from the good ole U.S.of A. ,

After 29 hours of travel, waiting, we (Debbie and I) finally made it home. I fully enjoyed getting home, after drinking a huge glass of cold and delicious milk, I got a much needed good nights rest.

The trip was awesome, thank you so much for all of your love, prayer, and financial support. I look forward to sharing more about the trip in the very near future.

The lives that were changed, both ours as well as theirs, unbelievable! God is certainly on HIS throne.

This year, more then in years past, I have seen evidance of spiritual growth in the local churches. (especially from the Essentuki Church) The people, both young and not so young, have taken positive steps towards reaching their city for our LORD JESUS CHRIST!

I hope to return some day, as we once heard from General MacAuther, To Russia that is, whether it's next year or perhaps the following, it all depends upon the LORD.

Carla and I have purchased a new home up in Dundee, Oregon. ( new to us anyway, built in 1928 ) We hope to begin moving up that way in early August. Actually, Carla and Mairi will move first, as I will need to attend to the selling of our home here in San Jose.

Again, thank you for everything, lives were impacted and changed, thanks to you.

In HIS GRIP

Gary





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?