Thursday, June 30, 2005

Hips ok - from Debbie

On Jun 30, 2005, at 7:54 AM, Debbie Zimmer wrote:

Tom,

thanks for negotiating around my typing error. I was starting to wonder what happened to you. It's been quite a trip so far. Not much success with the vbs. they've seemed to have heard it all before. but leading 7 girls to Christ last night was worth the trip alone. went shopping today at the porcelin? factory. didn't get too carried away. Gary kept reminding me that I had to carry it. Luba kept showing me 'pretty things'. My hip is ok, but sitting a long time gets uncomfortable. Please clean the kitchen before your mom comes. Could you call my mom and let her know I'm ok, since she doesn't have e-mail. Say hello to everyone for me.
Love you too. Thank you for your sacrifice in letting me trek all over the world.

me.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?